Saturday, September 27, 2008

The best acne treatments recommended by doctors

« ...2) Get Enough Sleep. Even if you feel like you function well on less than 7 hours of sleep, your body is craving more. Everyone needs around 7 to 8 hours of sleep per night in order to give the body time to repair damaged tissues and restore the body's ability to face the next day's activities. Getting between 7 and 8 hours of sleep per night will help you get clearer skin....
...Let me tell you some of the various acne cures that I have tried that have not worked. Probably the most recent before I actually cured my acne was the three day apple cleanse. Did it work for me? Nope. How about taking a supplement like zinc every day because studies show that people with zinc deficiencies have acne? Did not work for me either. Or how about salicylic acid? Made my face swell up....»
Read More: acne-types.blogspot.com

«...Besides that, you might have to thank your mom, dad, aunts, uncles and grandparents for the current state of your face. Check with your siblings and parents to see whether they had acne too and how severe it was. If acne runs in your family, you are more likely to have it too, thanks to heredity....»
Full Text: http://acne-types.blogspot.com

tags: herbs used to treat acne, how to remove acne spot on your back, proactive and acne medication

No comments: