Monday, June 2, 2008

How to remove acne from skin and treatment for acne scar

If blackheads have already occurred, it is best to make use of products that are specifically designed to remove them. As tempting as it might be, don't ever use tweezers, fingernails or other physical methods to pluck them out. All these actions can cause permanent scars to occur.
I had acne for many years, and one day whilst looking online I found the acne free website. As my acne was quite severe, and I had tried many things in the past that didn't work, I figured that I might as well give it a go. So I purchased the book...and was instantly disappointed. You see, the acne free in 3 days program is basically a 3 day apple fast. This means eating nothing but apples for three days! Although I knew it would be hard to follow through to the end, I was willing to give it a try and see what happened. So I started the fast...
But most of these products don't cure acne. They don't deal with the causes of acne. They merely attempt to deal with the symptoms of acne, unable to cope with the fresh bacterial infections lurking under the skin which will break out in new spots and pimples, undeterred by any cream. Even if a cream is helpful for one person it may not have the same effect on another person and could make the skin worse for that person.
patketpamix.blogspot.com
tags: acne covered by health insurance, how can i get rid of acne scars fast, raw food diet garlic cures acne

No comments: